Tuesday, January 6, 2009

365 (or more) days of me... Day 1


So there's this rage going on about Photo projects and self-reflection and blogging about your hopes, dreams, feelings, fears, and what not that I am admittedly jumping on the bandwagon for. I could've started this about 2 months ago, but it's better late than never, right?

I'm going to warn everyone that while spelling means everything to me, I don't care much for grammar or punctuation. I use them both quite often, but I don't really care about checking them. So I hope you don't mind. I'm also really good at forgetting to write words, but I guess that just goes along with my cryptic ways.

So Day 1... I chose not to take a picture of myself because my bangs super annoyingly long and I'm getting them trimmed today. So I took a picture of my penguins on my desk (plus part of last year's Christmas gift from Heidi). These were all gifts to me from people who know I like penguins. And I do. I like penguins a lot, but my goal for 2009 is to not get as many penguins items as I did last year and the year before that and the year before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment