Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 2 - Pain pain go away



So these are my NYE bruised up legs from falling my late night drunken stupor. They are never going to heal. They are still bruised up and scabby and they look gross. It didn't help that they kept rubbing on the mat this morning in yoga, which was really painful. Even though they happened in 2009, I am calling them my 2008 bruises. Now is my healing time. Soon they will be gone and I will be just like new again. I'm almost all healed up, but I just have to wait for the physical and emotional scabs to fall off (ewww that's gross). Hopefully they won't look that gross by Monday. Hopefully I won't fall in a drunken stupor on the cruise and scrape them up again... hopefully. The scar on my shin is not from NYE, that's a scar from when I was 12 and fell on my dad's on rusty metal tool box. That wasn't a fun either.

No comments:

Post a Comment